8 things you need to consider when installing an Electronic Medical Record
7 things you should know about your eHealth Ontario SSHA connection
- ProClinic – SupportMyMac proprietary services offering specifically geared to new or existing medical clinics
- Assisting medical clinics transitioning to an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) such as Practice Solutions™ EMR from MD Physician Services
- Collaborating with MD Physician Services to get clinics up and running with Electronic Medical Records
- IT services and products compliant with eHealth Ontario and OntarioMD funding
- Enterprise Networking Design – Network infrastructure planning and deployment.
- Secure Wireless for staff including doctors and physicians and the provision of wireless services for patients and guests
- Secure Remote access solutions for doctors, physicians, and staff. Our remote access solution allows physicians to connect from locations such as hotels and hospitals.
- Hosted emails and website for your office
- Using SupportMyMac’s managed services reduce support costs. Fully managed IT services for the medical clinic
- Ongoing technical assistance, consultation, and support with the SupportMyMac team with the inclusion of training and business processes review
- Track progress on IT issues through the use of SupportMyMac’s Help Desk system
- Proactive monitoring of your servers and network hardware identifies and eliminates potential problems before they happen
- SupportMyMac builds trust and confidence by overseeing and managing the full slate of IT functions including Practice Solutions, Internet Service Provider, to Documentation
- Achieve total control over your network including the ability to block access to social media sites, video sharing, potentially explicit websites, etc.
- A custom tailored wireless network allows your patients, while on premise, to access the Internet (secure, isolated network).
- Standardized configuration and consistent user experience on all workstations; and by implementing a limited user account strategy prevents users from modifying settings.